Raise your hand if you indulged just a bit too much this holiday season!
I know I did and my body is totally letting me know! I’m excited to start our whole home detox in just a couple short days (subscribe so you don’t miss it!) but for now I’m getting some essentials shipped my way so I can hit the reset button on my diet! A few months ago I tried the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse and was really impressed. Granted, I wasn’t fully committed at that time and had some normal meals thrown in there but this time I NEED the full 5 days.
Day Nutritive Cleanse includes:
1 – NingXia Red 2pk
1 – Balance Complete
1 – Digest + Cleanse
1 – 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse Brochure
How it works
The 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse™ facilitates gentle and effective cleansing to improve overall health and well-being.
What you do:
- Replace every meal with Balance Complete
- Take one capsule of Digest + Cleanse one hour before Balance Complete
- Drink 6 ounces of NingXia Red daily (3 ounces in the morning, 3 ounces in the afternoon/evening
- Drink at least 1/2 your body weight in ounces every day. (ie: If you weigh 120 lbs, you should drink at least 60 ounces of water each day.)
- You may have raw fruit and veggies for snacks between meals. The sample 5-day program also has other options for snacks.
I tried this a few months ago because I was feeling sluggish and worn down. I’m super picky about meal replacement powders but the Balance Complete – Vanilla Cream that comes in the nutritive cleanse is delicious! I mixed it with ice and almond milk as a substitute for lunches.
I’m not big on cleanses in general but I do think that sometimes our bodies are telling us they need a break and a few days to restore gut health is exactly what we need.
Get yours here and get the new year started right with me! After I complete this I will be strongly considering the Whole 30 program to stay on track. Have you done whole 30? Have you tried this nutritive cleanse? I’d love to hear your thoughts!